For recommendations on how to protect your family members and loved ones and pets, please visit:
- How do I talk to my child about COVID-19?
- Consolidated List of Area Health System COVID Screening Locations
- List – Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers and In-County Clinics
- Protect Your Home
- Pets & COVID-19
- Child Care for Essential Worker (English/Spanish)
- Child Development Resources: Child Care Referrals
- Ventura County Family Justice Center
Pregnant Women and Children
There is currently no information from published scientific reports about susceptibility of pregnant women to COVID-19. Pregnant women experience immunologic and physiologic changes which might make them more susceptible to viral respiratory infections, including COVID-19.
For information on childcare and K-12 schools, please visit:
- Ventura County Office of Education
- Addressing the Risk of COVID-19 in Preschool, Elementary and Secondary Schools
For local colleges and universities, please visit: