The State of California has announced the next goal to administer 4 million vaccines in health equity areas of the state. Once the state meets this goal the state will change the orange tier limits allowing for further advancement in counties meeting the metrics. View the progress statewide on the State’s vaccine dashboard.
COVID 19 Vaccine Questions
It is free and you do not need insurance to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
Pfizer has 95% efficacy and Moderna has 94.5% efficacy. Please note that even after receiving both doses, you should continue to follow measures to stop the spread as you can still transmit the virus to others.
Maximum efficacy can be expected two weeks after receiving your second dose.
Each site is slightly different and has accessibility considerations when making your registration. For information on each of the sites, please read additional information on the registration portal page.
The County will post additional appointments as more vaccine is received from the State. Generally, new appointments are posted on the website on Monday morning at 7 a,m. If additional appointments are added throughout the week, a message will be sent to subscribers to inform them of the addition. Click here to subscribe.
The County’s dose allocation varies from week to week and is determined by the state.
- You can request a copy of your vaccination records directly from the California Immunization Registry by filling out this form: https://cairforms.cairweb.org/AuthorizationToRelease/AuthorizationToRelease. If you are not able to complete this form, contact the CAIR Help Desk 800-578-7889 or CAIRHelpDesk@cdph.ca.gov
- County of Ventura COVID-19 Vaccination Task Force
- Pfizer Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Moderna Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Guidelines
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (The New England Journal of Medicine)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Recommendations on COVID-19 Vaccine
Most Recent Articles
- Coronavirus Latest News & Updates 13th April 2021
- Coronavirus Últimas noticias y actualizaciones 13th April 2021
- Recursos para Imprimir 26th March 2021
- State’s Stay Home Order Triggered in Southern California Region, Effective December 6, Midnight 5th December 2020
- Medical Providers 23rd November 2020