There are three ways to register for a 2nd dose:
- Online by filling out the information below
- Through the email you receive the week before you need the 2nd dose.
- If an individual has trouble accessing the online registration system, by phone: (805) 477-7161
- After receiving your first dose, you will become eligible for your second dose after a waiting period of 21 days if you received Pfizer and 28 days if you received Moderna. Once you become eligible, you have a window of approximately 14 days to receive your second dose to ensure maximum efficacy. You do not need to receive your second dose on the exact date you become eligible.
- If you schedule a second dose appointment prior to the end of the wait period, you will be turned away. Please refer to your vaccination card and count the appropriate amount of calendar days starting the day after you received your first dose.
- You will be given information about follow up post vaccination at your appointment. Site staff will provide instructions on how to enroll in V-Safe Post Vaccine Follow Up Information and other important information.
- For those who have received their first dose and are nearing eligibility for their second dose, second dose appointments will become available through our web portal. You will receive an email reminder to make an appointment.