Proof of age and living or working in Ventura County is required at the appointment.
Register for a Vaccination Appointment
CLINICS AVAILABLE ON MYTURN
Ventura County utilizes the MyTurn system to schedule appointments. This system is managed by the State of California and shows available appointments at County clinics as well as pharmacies, hospitals and other non-County entities. On MyTurn, you will be able to schedule your 1st and 2nd dose appointments at the same time and receive emails and SMS reminders.
For individuals who do not have an email address or a phone to receive text messages, please call 1-833-422-4255 to make an appointment.
On MyTurn, appointments are publicized whenever available and are not added on a schedule, so you will need to check periodically for availability.
Register for vaccinations at https://myturn.ca.gov/
Ventura County Clinics available on MyTurn include:
- Thousand Oaks (Goebel Adult Community Center)
Address: 1385 E. Janss Rd, Thousand Oaks CA, 91362
Vaccine Offered: Pfizer
- Oxnard Rose Avenue Babies R Us Building
Address: 2340 N Rose Ave, Oxnard, CA 93030
Vaccine Offered: Pfizer and Janssen (Vaccine type will be listed in clinic title)
- Ventura County Fairgrounds (INDOOR)
Address: 10 W. Harbor Blvd. Ventura, CA 93001
Vaccine Offered: Pfizer
- Santa Paula (K-Mart Building)
Address: 895 Faulkner Rd, Santa Paula, CA 93060
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday; 10am-7pm Tuesday, Thursday; 9am-6pm Saturday
Vaccine Offered: Pfizer
- South Oxnard C Street (OUTDOOR)
Address: 2500 S. C Street (tent in the parking lot), Oxnard CA, 93033
Vaccine Offered: Moderna
- Camarillo Office of Education
Address: 5100 Adolfo, Camarillo, CA 93012Vaccine Offered: Moderna
- If you already received your first dose and are trying to register for your second dose, you can do so by clicking here.
- Additional appointments will be added as vaccine becomes available.
- For information about the differences between the vaccines available in Ventura County, click here. Please note that if you are aged 16-17 you will need to register for the Pfizer vaccine, as Moderna and Janssen are not yet approved for individuals under the age of 18. Minors will require parental consent either in-person or through virtual verification at the time of the appointment
- Free Rides to COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments are available through GCTD’s GO ACCESS program. For a limited time, this reservation-based service is open to anyone over the age of 16. Here are some important details:
- Individuals need to be at least 16 years of age
- Have the name/address of the vaccination center ready
- Schedule a ride one day in advance
- Call 805-485-2319 (reservation line is open 8am – 5pm, 7 days a week)
- It may be a shared ride; masks and social distancing required
Ventura County Fairgrounds
- The parking lot is large and you can expect a walk to the vaccination area. In addition, there is quite a bit of walking in the facility itself. If you have a mobility assistance device (walker, scooter, wheelchair), it is advisable to bring it.
- The post-vaccine waiting area is a covered event tent, outside. In the morning and the evening, it can get cool, so bringing a jacket is advisable.
South Oxnard Clinic
- This site can accommodate both drive-in patients, who may not be ambulatory or prefer to be vaccinated in their vehicles, and walk-up patients. Please look for the white tents in the parking lot at 2500 S. C Street across from St. Anthony’s Church.
- Once vehicles enter the parking lot, follow the signs to the vaccination tents and enter the parking lot through the first white canopy. Please be prepared to show appointment times with vaccine eligibility verification. Patients are asked if appointments are for a first or second vaccine and whether they prefer to remain in their vehicle for their vaccination or be vaccinated in the tent.
- If there are more than two people in a party, patients will be asked to remain inside vehicles so that we can accommodate safe social distancing inside our vaccination tents. Drive-in patients will be asked to please drive slowly through the parking lot and be directed to park by our staff. A vaccinator will approach each vehicle and a series of questions will be asked before the vaccine is administered.
- Walk-up patients, after parking, will be directed to either the first tent for first vaccinations (Dose # 1) or second tent for second vaccinations (Dose # 2) and then registration. Patients should again be prepared to show appointment times, vaccine eligibility verification at registration inside the tents. After registration, patients will be handed their appointment times and wait for the next available vaccinator in the designated waiting area. The next available vaccinator will then show patients to their designated vaccination table. Patients are asked a series of questions before the vaccine is administered.
- For all patients, after vaccination is completed, patients must wait 15-30 minutes in our designated area or their vehicles (with vehicle engines off) for a health assessment. Once the health assessment is completed, patients are released and will be directed outside the tents to the parking lot. Please exit the parking lot slowly following the exit signs.
Thousand Oaks: Goebel Adult Community Center
- The Thousand Oaks vaccination clinic is indoors. Clients park and walk through the building to receive vaccine. The path of travel through the building from registration to exit is approximately 300 feet. The facility has ADA parking located directly in front of the building and there are no stairs.
- This clinic is located in a smaller building. Admittance is limited to individuals with appointments. Caregivers are requested to wait outside unless their continuous presence is medically necessary. There is limited seating available indoors and social distance protocols are observed. Time from entering the building to exiting generally takes 25-45 minutes.
- Much of the time the wait is brief, but clients may need to wait outside for up to 45 minutes at peak times. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.
Oxnard Rose Avenue
- The North Oxnard Vaccination clinic is in the old Baby’s R Us building. The entrance to the parking lot is located on Lockwood Street off Rose Ave.
- Do not come significantly early for appointments. There are a set number of appointments per 10-minute block and will be seen. For most days we are taking people as they arrive or a short wait.
- There is quite a bit of walking in the facility itself. If you have a mobility assistance device (walker, scooter, wheelchair), it is advisable to bring it with you.
- This site is located inside the old K-Mart building and has bilingual staff available for interpreting.
- During busier times, there may be a line of people waiting to enter. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.
- Only the person who has the appointment is allowed to enter the building, unless that person requires assistance or is under 18 years of age.
- The facility is large inside. If you have a mobility assistance device (walker, scooter, wheelchair), it is advisable to bring it.
- For second dose vaccines, please bring your vaccine card from your first vaccine.For all patients, after vaccination is completed, patients must wait 15-30 minutes in our designated area for a health assessment.
- For all patients, after vaccination is completed, patients must wait 15-30 minutes in our designated area for a health assessment.
Camarillo Office of Education
- Keep your license out throughout the process till you see the nurse for your vaccination and they verify your identity and can properly document the procedure.
- If there are more than two people in a party, patients will be asked to remain inside vehicles so that we can accommodate safe social distancing inside our vaccination site.
- If the person getting a vaccination needs assistance or has memory issues please stay with them and let our staff know so you can follow them throughout the process.
- Much of the time the wait is brief, but clients may need to wait outside for family members needing assistance up to 45 minutes at peak times. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.