- November 3, 2021 – Pfizer Bio-NTech vaccine available for 5- to 11-year-olds in Ventura County
- October 22, 2021 – Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Booster Shots Available for Eligible Residents in Ventura County
- October 18, 2021 – Ventura County Health Officer extends indoor face covering order and issues criteria for lifting order | View Public Health Order Extension (10/18/21) | View Public Health Order (8/20/21)
- October 1, 2021 – California Becomes First State in Nation to Announce COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements for Schools | More Information
- September 27, 2021 – Ventura County Now Administering Pfizer Booster Shots to Eligible Residents
VENTURA COUNTY CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION
Data updated Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Breakthrough data is updated on Wednesdays.
The data for COVID-19 Cases Among the Fully Vaccinated Population can be found on Page 3 of the Ventura County COVID-19 Surveillance Dashboard below.
September 28, 2021 – COVID-19 Vaccine Freezer Loan Program
September 27, 2021 – Updated Public Health Clinic Hours for COVID Vaccine
September 27, 2021 – Ventura County Now Administering Pfizer Booster Shots to Eligible Residents