If you have tested positive for COVID19 and have questions:
- Individuals who have tested positive for COVID19 and provided a cell number to the testing site at the time they took the COVID19 test, will receive a text message from Ventura County Public Health (VCPH) with a survey link for case investigation/contact tracing purposes. The message is in English and Spanish. Please respond to the text message by completing the text survey.
- In the text survey, you will find information on isolation/quarantine, links to more information and resources and VCPH Communicable Disease (CD) unit’s main phone line.
- If you complete the survey and indicate that you are unable to self-isolate, your case is noted and you will be assigned to a case investigator. The case investigator will contact you for follow up and assistance.
- If you do not provide a cell phone number to the testing site, you will be assigned to a case investigator for follow up.
- VCPH’s main CD line (805) 981-5201 is staffed 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. If someone calls after hours, they are provided with an after-hours number they can call, or they can leave a message that VCPH will return their call the next day. The recording is in both English and Spanish.
Individuals needing assistance with isolation/quarantine will be assessed and referred to the hotel as appropriate. The helpline (805) 981-5201 is staffed 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.