These categories/sectors can be vaccinated at this time:
- Individuals aged 50 and older
- Healthcare workers
- Long-term care residents
- Essential workers in the following sectors: Food and Agriculture, Education and Childcare, Emergency Services
- All Tri-Counties Regional Center Clients 16 and over and eligible caregivers of Regional Center clients are eligible. Must have documentation from the Regional Center.
- Individuals aged 16-64 who are deemed to be at the very highest risk to get very sick from COVID-19 because they have the following severe health conditions:
- Cancer, current with weakened immune system
- Chronic kidney disease, stage 4 or above
- Chronic pulmonary disease, oxygen dependent
- Down syndrome
- Solid organ transplant, leading to a weakened immune system
- Sickle cell disease
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies (but not hypertension)
- Severe obesity (Body Mass Index ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hemoglobin A1c level greater than 7.5%
If as a result of a developmental or other severe high-risk disability one or more of the following applies:
- The individual is likely to develop severe life-threatening illness or death from COVID-19 infection
- Acquiring COVID-19 will limit the individual’s ability to receive ongoing care or services vital to their well-being and survival
- Providing adequate and timely COVID care will be particularly challenging as a result of the individual’s disability.
You must be a resident or be employed in Ventura County AND a member of the current phase to be vaccinated.
Ineligible appointments will be canceled and you will receive a notice of cancelation via email. If you are ineligible and your appointment is not canceled prior to arriving at a vaccination site, you will be turned away upon the verification check at registration.