On behalf of the California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES), Ventura County is coordinating informational meetings regarding the CalOES Consolidated Debris Removal Program for Woolsey and Hill fire victims from Ventura County. Representatives from CalOES will describe the benefits and requirements for the program as well as answer your questions. CalOES and County & City of Thousand Oaks staff will also be available after the meeting to speak to you individually. Meeting locations and dates are as follows:
- Monday, December 10, 6:30pm: Thousand Oaks City Hall, 2100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Founder’s Room
- Tuesday, December 11, 6:30pm: Bell Canyon Community Center (Bell Canyon residents only)
- Thursday, December 13, 6:30pm: Orchid meeting room, 816 Camarillo Springs Rd., Camarillo
Right of Entry forms and Local Debris Removal Program applications for Ventura County properties will be available along with other fire debris-related information. These forms are also available at VenturaCountyRecovers.org.
Right of Entry forms and Local Debris Removal Program applications may be submitted in-person at the locations below. Staff will be available to answer your questions and guide you through the submittal process. You can also leave a message at our Woolsey fire information line: 805–654-2432 or contact us by email at EHDWoolsey-HillFire@ventura.org.
- Ventura County Government Center, 800 S. Victoria Ave. Ventura, Environmental Health Division. This location will open beginning Monday, December 10th and will remain open until Friday, December 21st. It will re-open after the New Year’s Day holiday.
- Thousand Oaks City Hall, be open from Tuesday December 11th through Thursday December 13th, and then the entire week of December 17th.